Welcome to the #Sendsgiving Challenge, where we celebrate climbing, community, and giving back in the month of November!
The #Sendsgiving Challenge involves 10 actions you can take to deepen your connection to the climbing community. Document each challenge you complete on Instagram to share with the FA community and get a chance to win some great prizes!
To enter, post a photo of you completing each challenge on Instagram tagged with both:
#sendsgiving AND #letsclimbchicago
Here are the challenges:
- Complete the Paradox Mile (click for more info)
- Visit all 4 FA locations
- Donate a non-perishable food item to our food drive
- Climb with someone you just met
- Take a photo with an FA staff member you just met
- Commute with someone to an FA location
- Find someone that’s wearing a matching piece of FA gear (t-shirt, hoodie, hat, etc.)
- Make a dish and share it at FA Friendsgiving (click for more info)
- Take a photo with your favorite yoga or fitness instructor
- Take a video of you sending your project
Each post enters you in a raffle to win some FAbulous prizes:
- A 2-night stay in the Red River Gorge Observatory Treehouse
- Pair of Butora Acros
- 60M Sterling Velocity 9.8mm Rope
- Free month of FA Membership
- Free Redpoint Assessment
- Free month of BASECAMP
- Free Personal Training Session
- $100, $50, and $25 FA Gift Cards
- FA Hoodie
Plus, anyone who completes all 10 challenges will receive 3,000 FA Bonus points and a sweet FA Trucker Hat.
All posts must be submitted by November 30th to count. The raffle will occur on December 1st at our Holiday Market event at FA Avondale.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Looking forward to a month of sending and giving together!