Whether you’re hosting a birthday party with your friends or creating a team-building opportunity for your office, First Ascent will provide your group with a unique, memorable experience.
Looking for birthday party or group outing information for kids? Click below for more information.
Kids Parties & Groups
Group & Corporate Events
Do something different for your upcoming office, team, or friend crew outing – take your group to new heights at First Ascent! Choose from packages that range from a fun day of climbing to team building activities designed around your group’s unique goals. Use our community room for a pre- or post-climb meeting, cater food in from a great selection of local restaurants, and have a blast defying gravity with your colleagues or friends.
Group Intro Class
Learn belay skills and climbing technique with a private class.
- Choose from a 60-minute Learning To Boulder class or a 90-minute Learning The Ropes class
- Learning To Boulder covers bouldering safety as well as the key techniques every climber needs to enjoy bouldering
- Learning The Ropes covers all rope skills needed to climb and belay on top rope
- Expert instructors help you learn the basics while having a blast
- All packages include instruction on an 8:1 instructor to participant ratio and climbing gear
- Stick around after class to climb together
Enjoy a fun day out with your friend crew or organization.
- Our expert instructors will guide your group’s experience from start to finish.
- Standard 2-hour package includes group instructors on a ratio of 8:1, dedicated climbing terrain, climbing gear
- Includes access to our Community Room before or after your climbing session to meet up, discuss, or celebrate.
Advance your team’s effectiveness with our unique approach to professional development.
- Expert instructors guide your team through handpicked activities that help your team accomplish its unique goals
- Build trust, improve communication, empower decision making, nurture problem solving, and have fun together
- Add on yoga and fitness classes, catering packages, and more – click below for more information
Group packages include instruction, dedicated climbing terrain, and space to meet or celebrate before or after your climbing session. Food and decorations are not included – we can provide you with a list of preferred vendors on request.
Pricing for the above packages varies depending on the time and duration of the event and the specific needs of your group. Discounts are available for non-profits and school groups. Please complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly with pricing information.
Ready to book? Complete the form below and one of our specialists will be in touch with you shortly.
Don’t see a program that meets your needs?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
to create case