We fundamentally believe in pursuing fitness with purpose in a strong, tight-knit community. At First Ascent our full service fitness gym has the facilities, equipment, and people that can help you set goals, measure your progress, and
attain a level of fitness that empowers you to pursue your next adventure, whether you’re climbing your next big objective or just keeping up with the kids at home.
Behind each of our fitness programs are five core values:
- Community: Slogging away on a treadmill or pumping iron alone is not only boring – in many cases, it’s just not effective. Humans work best when they are encouraged and challenged in community. Together, we are our best selves.
- Variety: Tired of the same workout routine? So is your body. You need to expose yourself to new movement patterns to keep your body and mind in balance and ready for any challenge that comes your way.
- Mentorship: Our classes and programs are designed to teach you new skills and movements, not to make you dependent on our classes and programs.
- Fun: Boring workouts are the kind you eventually walk away from. Our instructors and trainers infuse joy into every class they teach, so you get stronger, leaner, and more capable with a smile on your face.
- Progress: Learn, grow, achieve. We’re here with you every step of the way as you break through plateaus.
We offer 3 main categories of fitness training at First Ascent:
- Community Fit: These classes are included as a part of any day pass or membership to First Ascent and cover a wide range of training styles including HIIT, TRX, and functional training, core work, and mobility classes.
- BASECAMP: Prepare for your adventure with personalized, small-group fitness training at a fraction of the price of personal training. Basecamp features hour-long workouts at set times throughout the morning, led by experienced, instructors
- Personal Training: Work 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 with one of our expert trainers to achieve your specific goals.
Find out more by choosing your location below.