If you have daytime flexibility, then a Daytime Membership is a great way to enjoy all that First Ascent has to offer for just $39/mo.
Here’s how it works:
- Weekdays 6:00 am – 3:00 pm: check in at First Ascent Avondale, Uptown, or Humboldt Park with your Daytime Membership*.
- Weekdays After 3:00 pm or Weekends: purchase a $9 Peak Access Day Pass to check in
- $39 enrollment fee to get started
- No contract – cancel any time
- Enjoy Yoga & Community Fit classes included with your membership
- Join a Learning The Ropes class at FA Avondale or Learning To Boulder class at FA Uptown or FA Humboldt Park for just $9, and get member discounts on other Climbing Classes, Basecamp, Workshops, and more
- Earn FA Bonus Points you can use for guest passes, retail discounts, etc.
*Daytime Members must purchase a $9 Peak Access Day Pass at all times to check in at First Ascent Block 37 or First Ascent Peoria. Daytime Memberships are not valid at those locations.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com. We look forward to climbing with you!