Join First Ascent and gain access to world-class climbing terrain, a full schedule of yoga classes, and all the fitness equipment you need to achieve full-body fitness.
Here’s what you get with a First Ascent membership:
- Access to all First Ascent locations, featuring world class climbing terrain and state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- A FREE Learning The Ropes (Avondale only) and Learning To Boulder (Block 37, Uptown and Humboldt Park only) class to jump start your climbing at First Ascent
- A full suite of Yoga and Community Fit classes free with your membership each week at each location
- Special member pricing on all paid Climbing Classes, Yoga and Fitness workshops, and more
- Events, seminars, and workshops that connect, inform, and inspire
- Rewards through the FA Bonus program, a way for members to earn points they can redeem for guest passes, retail discounts, and more.
We offer affordable gym memberships for individuals and families alike. Here are the First Ascent gym membership options:
Least commitment. Includes all member benefits.
- No enrollment fees.
- Membership ends 30 days from joining date
$79 enrollment fee
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Requires credit card on file.
- Add a dependent child under 14 years of age for $40/month
- No enrollment fee for couples or families joining together
Best value. 12 months for the price of 11.
* Valid Student Id required
** Family memberships include two adults and all children from one household
*Please note: memberships do not include Rental Gear. Shoes maybe rented for $6, Chalk for $2, or the full package for $7.
Ready to join? Have questions? Stop in or give us a call at 773-275-1212. We look forward to climbing with you!
Click here to view our Membership Agreement and Membership FAQs.