Throw a party your child will never forget at First Ascent! With our two-hour Birthday Party package, your child and their friends will climb to new heights in a dedicated climbing area with our friendly instructors, then they’ll cut the cake and celebrate afterward in our Community Room.
Here’s the scoop on our Birthday Party package:
Two-hour party program includes a climbing session in a dedicated area,
plus our Community Room to eat pizza, cut the cake, and celebrate.
• 10-20 climbers (10 person minimum)
• Ages 5+
• Parties are led by friendly, helpful instructors that will guide your climbing session and make sure everyone has a blast
• All climbing gear is included
• Party package includes 1 one-topping pizza for every 5 attendees plus plates, utensils, and napkins for the party. Drinks, cake, and other decorations are not included. Please note: alcohol is not permitted for birthday parties
• All attendees including spectators must complete a waiver. Kids under 18 must have a waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian.
$450 for up to 10 climbers
+$40/climber for each additional climber after 10
• Non-climbing spectators are free
• 10 climber minimum – parties under 10 climbers will be charged the 10 climber rate
• 50% non-refundable deposit required to book
• Final head count due 5 days before event, and remaining balance due 48 hours before the event
Here are the available booking windows:
Monday-Thursday: Mornings and Afternoons
Friday: Mornings, Afternoons, and Evenings
Ready to book? Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly with more information!
We host school group events catering to the specific needs of your students – from “we handle it all, just have fun” events to specialized instruction on technique, safety skills and equipment, or team-building activities. Just let us know what you want to accomplish with your outing, and we will build an outing just for you! Pricing and availability will vary based on group size, requested activities, and time of day, and discounts are available for non-profit organizations.
Complete the form below and a Group Event Specialist will be in touch shortly with the details.