If you have daytime flexibility, then a Daytime Membership is a great way to enjoy all that First Ascent has to offer for just $39/mo.
Here’s how it works:
- Weekdays 6:00 am – 3:00 pm: check in at First Ascent Avondale, Uptown, or Humboldt Park with your Daytime Membership*.
- Weekdays After 3:00 pm or Weekends: purchase a $9 Peak Access Day Pass to check in
- $39 enrollment fee to get started
- No contract – cancel any time
- Enjoy Yoga & Community Fit classes included with your membership
- Join a Learning The Ropes class at FA Avondale or Learning To Boulder class at FA Uptown or FA Humboldt Park for just $9, and get member discounts on other Climbing Classes, Basecamp, Workshops, and more
- Earn FA Bonus Points you can use for guest passes, retail discounts, etc.
*Daytime Members must purchase a $9 Peak Access Day Pass at all times to check in at First Ascent Block 37
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to climbing with you!